- Discover the University Museum Groningen online
- Speciaal voor kinderen: Experimenten voor thuis!
- Opening soon: DIG IT ALL. Archeology of the future
- Dead Zoo - until mid 2020
- Anatomy room
- Consultation room of Aletta Jacobs
Museum of man, nature and science
Since 1934, the University Museum has been a scientific museum in the academic heart of the city of Groningen. Because of its multi-faceted collection, in which nature, culture and science go together, there is plenty to see.
Due to the measures taken because of the coronavirus, the University Museum is closed until at least 28 April.